Information & Technology
Job Description & Summary
Our experience spreads on four continents, more than 20 countries, and a wide range of industry sectors like Pharma, Automotive, Energy, Construction, Renewables, Publishing, Food, Cable & Steel Industry, Paints, Publishing, and Consulting.
In this dynamic environment,
we are now looking for an SAP ABAP Developer for our team in Athens. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic, flexible, and project-oriented environment
- Support international and domestic SAP projects in various phases such as migration, cutover, testing, and training.
- Contribute actively to business development activities such as preparing the necessary documentation and presentations.
- Receive, transfer and share knowledge updating the internal knowledge base.
What we are looking for
- 2 or more years of working experience in ABAP including, developing objects such as user exits, Function exits, customer exits, screen exits, BadI, BAPI, Classes, Interfaces, Dynamic Programming, and forms,
- Working experience in the SAP functional areas of Logistics, such as MM, PP, and PS, is considered a plus.
- Working experience in SAP S/4 Hana is considered a plus.
- University degree and preferably postgraduate studies in Computer science, Finance, Supply Chain, or other relevant fields.
- Working experience in the IT Sector or other relevant Business Units.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Open-minded and enthusiastic team members.
What’s in it for you
- Continuous training and career development opportunities
- The chance to handle different projects for various clients.
- Access to current material for SAP such as SAP-Press and Learning Hub that can lead to SAP certifications.
Who we are
In IT-TELESIS we strongly believe that new technologies can meet management expectations when combined with people skills development.
We know the theory behind the Logistics and SCM technology and teach the users how to apply its benefits of it in their day-to-day job.
We have a quality management system in place and have recently been certified with ISO 9001, 14001, 20000-1, 27001 which defines standardized processes for our company. These globally applicable processes enable our employees to share and apply best practices to improve quality and customer satisfaction.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Globally, occasionally required