Information & Technology
Job Description & Summary
Our experience is spread on 4 continents, more than 20 countries and a wide range of industry sectors like Pharma, Automotive, Energy, Construction, Renewables, Publishing, Food, Cable & Steel Industry, Paints, Publishing, Consulting.
In this dynamic environment, we are now looking for an SAP ABAPer for our team in Athens. As a member of our team you will:
- Join a dynamic, flexible and project oriented environment
- Support international and domestic SAP projects in various phases such as migration, cutover, testing, and training.
- Contribute actively in business development activities such as preparing the necessary documentations and presentations.
- Receive, transfer and share knowledge updating the internal knowledge base.
What we are looking for
- 4 or more years of working experience in ABAP including developing objects such as user exits, customer exits, BadI, BAPI and forms
- Working experience in the SAP functional areas of Logistics, such as MM, PP, PS.
- University degree and preferably postgraduate studies in Computer science, Finance, Business Administration, Supply Chain or other relevant fields.
- Working experience in the IT-Sector or in other relevant Business Units.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Open minded enthusiastic team members.
What’s in it for you
- Continuous training and career development opportunities
- The chance to handle different projects for various clients.
- Access to current material for SAP such as SAP-Press and Learning Hub that can lead to SAP certifications.
Who we are
In IT-TELESIS we strongly believe that new technologies can meet management expectations when combined with people skills development.
We know the theory behind the Logistics and SCM technology and teach the users how to apply the benefits of it in the day to day job.
We have a quality management system in place, and recently certified with ISO 9001, that defines standardized processes for our company. These globally applicable processes enable our employees to share and apply best practices to improve quality and customer satisfaction.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence
Occasionally required (< 20%)